Complete guide on our Zalando module
Zalando loads products before drop on releases page, for hype drops you must use a cartable account. A cartable account is an account with some history. Login is very strict, you could have some trouble logging in if you use on IP address.
- What mode do I use?
- Fast mode is used for normal checkout that first goes to checkout confirm page and if some info are not filled then it will from your profile
- Preload mode is highly recommended for initial drops. First it'll cart a random item, goes to last step and then removes the random item. It'll then checkout your desired product in a few ms
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items if not already filled into the Zalando account
- What type of Proxies should I use?
- DCs and ISPs are the best due to speed but residentials also work but might have a large data usage
- What is the Product URL and how do I get them?
- What Delays should I use?
- Experiment anywhere between 3000 and 5000
- What Size to use?
- Input the Size you'd like to run for. One size per task. For example
- What is Payment Method?
- Payment method will only be used if the account hasn't preloaded session
- You can select COD, PayPal or Wire Transfer
- What is Discount?
- If you have a discount code, you can enter it in this field