Toys R Us CA
Complete guide on our toys R Us CA module
- What mode do I use?
- Only one mode is available for Toys R Us CA. This mode is guest and will use guest checkout when attempting to checkout.
- What type of proxies should I use?
- DCs and ISPs are the best for Toys R Us CA due to speed. Residentials also work but may have high usage.
- What is a SKU and how do I get them?
- A SKU is an item-specific identification ID that is special only to a single item. Toy R Us SKUs tend to be near the end of the link. (ex. https://www.toysrus.ca/en/Pokemon---Lights-and-Sounds---Pikachu/74B2F99F.html, the SKU is 74B2F99F)
- What delays should I use?
- For Toys R Us Ca, any delay between 3000 and 5000 is good for running 24/7
- What is a good QTY to use?
- A good QTY to use is 1. The reason is that most items (more hyped items) have a 1 per cart limit and possibly a 1 per person or household limit. Most orders wont be able to place if there is more than 1 quantity in the cart.