Complete guide on our Topps module
- What mode do I use?
- Normal mode relies on you inputting the product URL and keywords
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What type of proxies should I use?
- DCs and ISPs are the best due to speed but residentials also work but might have a large data usage.
- What is the URL and how do I get them?
- The URL is a link that identifies the item you would like to run. (ex. https://www.topps.com/cards-collectibles/online-brands/topps-project70r-card-194-1966-bo-bichette-by-matt-mccormick.html , the URL would be the whole thing)
- What are keywords and how do I enter them?
- Use + and - keywords to find product and use commas to separate words. No spaces
- Example is +topps,+complete,+set,+baseball,-nhl
- What delays should I use?
- Any where between 3000 and 5000 is good for running 24/7 but during drops this can be lowered.
- What is a good QTY to use?
- A good QTY to use is 1. The reason is that Topps will most likely cancel orders with over 1 QTY or not even let you order.
- Which Captcha Provider should I use?
- There are currently 6 captcha providers you can use. Solver, 2Captcha, CapMonster, Anti-Captcha, Poseidon, and AYCD. You are welcome to choose your favorite but to give more information on Solver, Solver will use the in-bot captcha solver which will prompt you to solve captchas manually.
- What is Account?
- This option is to select the account you would like to checkout on. These accounts are entered through the accounts page of StellarAIO.If you're receiving an error message you can look here in the Status Codes article