Comment on page
Complete guide on our Topps module
- What Mode do I use?
- Normal mode relies on you inputting the product URL and keywords
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What type of Proxies should I use?
- DCs and ISPs are the best due to speed but residentials also work but might have a large data usage
- What is Region?
- Select the region that applies to you
- What is the URL and how do I get them?
- The URL is a link that identifies the item you would like to run. (ex. https://www.topps.com/cards-collectibles/online-brands/topps-project70r-card-194-1966-bo-bichette-by-matt-mccormick.html , the URL would be the whole thing)
- What are keywords and how do I enter them?
- Use + and - keywords to find product and use commas to separate words. No spaces
- Example is +topps,+complete,+set,+baseball,-nhl
- What Delays should I use?
- Any where between 3000 and 5000 is good for running 24/7 but during drops this can be lowered
- What is a good QTY to use?
- A good QTY to use is 1. The reason is that Topps will most likely cancel orders with over 1 QTY or not even let you order
- Which Captcha Provider should I use?
- There are currently 6 captcha providers you can use. Solver, 2Captcha, CapMonster, Anti-Captcha, Poseidon, and AYCD. You are welcome to choose your favorite but to give more information on Solver, Solver will use the in-bot captcha solver which will prompt you to solve captchas manually
- What is Account?
- This option is to select the account you would like to checkout on. These accounts are entered through the accounts page of StellarAIO