Comment on page
Complete guide on our StoneIsland module
- 1.Go to Sessions tab, select Stone Island and click on the green Add Session button
- 2.Name the session whatever you'd like to better organize and distinguish multiple sessions
- 3.Enter your account email and password then click Save
You can also mass import sessions if you have a larger list by clicking on the gray Mass Import Sessions button that's next to the green Add Session button
- Which Mode do I use?
- Normal mode allows you auto checkout products from Stone Island
- Account-gen mode allows you to generate Stone Island accounts. These accounts will automatically be saved into your Sessions tab in bot. Also generating these accounts will not add any information in the accounts shipping or billing sections
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What type of Proxies should I use?
- Both ISPs and Resis work
- How do I select a Size?
- Use the dropdown in this field to select Random or a specific size
- What are Delays?
- The time in millisecond intervals the bot will monitor the product
- A good delay to use will be around
- What is Session?
- Select a session you want to use for your task. If no sessions are appearing make sure they're saved in Sessions tab in bot
- What's Use Account Info? box?
- If you leave this box unchecked your task will use all of your profile information when checking out
- If you check this box your task will use the shipping info from your Stone Island account instead of your profile shipping info