Complete guide on our Shopify module
Make sure you're using a Gmail with a One Click status and has a good gmail score inside the Captcha Harvester. Once you've logged into your Gmail and saved the information, the Solvers will open automatically when necessary while running your tasks. You can also open the Captcha Harvester before starting any Shopify tasks.
To add your Shopify accounts to Stellar, follow the steps below
1. Go to Sessions tab and click on the Accounts section. You'll see Shopify there
2. Click Add Account button
3. Enter your account email and password
4. Select the correct account in your Shopify tasks
- What Mode do I use?
- Safe mode on non queue drops or if you're running restocks
- Preload mode on initial drops, you should let it run before or when queue goes up
- PayPal mode for PayPal to be used during checkout. You'll be sent a PayPal checkout link to your webhook
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What type of Proxies should I use?
- DCs and ISPs are the best for Shopify due to speed. Residentials also work but may have high usage
- What is Input?
- You can enter the Product URL or use Keywords
- Keywords are a way for the bot to pick up and checkout the item you would like. Find the name of the product and make keywords off of that. The keyword format is +Positive,-Negative. For example +Jordan,+High,+Retro,-Shirt,-Pants,-Socks,-Hat
- What Delays should I use?
- Be careful with your delays, websites with any proxy protection will ban your proxies fast. Use a wide variety of delays between 4000-8000
- To edit delays without stopping the task you can use the mass edit button
- What is Size?
- Select the Size of the product you're trying to checkout
- You can use a custom size by typing in what you want to use instead of selecting a drop-down option and press enter
- What is Site?
- Select the Site you're trying to bot from the dropdown options
- You can enter a custom site url by typing in what you want to use instead of selecting a drop-down option and press enter
- For example you'd type https://example.com/ in the Site field
- What is Product Quantity?
- The amount of the product you are wanting to be in the cart at checkout. If left blank, then it is 1
- What is Account?
- If you would like to checkout on an account you can select which account here. Leave this option blank for guest checkout
- What is Password?
- Some Shopify sites enable a password page which requires a password to enter the site. If you are using StellarAIO on one of these sites, make sure to click this checkbox and enter the password
- What is Discount Code?
- If you would like to use a discount code during checkout, click this checkbox and input the discount code