Comment on page
Complete guide on our ShopDisney module
- What mode do I use?
- Desktop mode is the only mode available, you're able to monitor products and checkout with this mode
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What type of Proxies should I use?
- Any type of proxies is good to use on ShopDisney. The best type of proxies to use are ISPs. ShopDisney isn't known for banning IPs fast, using your ISPs is safe to do
- What is the PID and how do I get them?
- In order to get the PID, you need to head towards the Shop Disney website. Once you're at the website, look for the item you want to run for. After getting the item, copy the long string of numbers from to URL and paste it into the PID field in Stellar
- An example of what a PID would look like would be 460034079128 from example Disney URL https://www.shopdisney.com/esmeralda-limited-edition-doll-the-hunchback-of-notre-dame-17-460034079128.html?isProductSearch=0&plpPosition=1
- What Delays should I use?
- A safe and reliable delay to use is 4000. This delay would allow you a chance to catch restocks as soon as they drop and not completely expose your proxies
- What is a good QTY to use?
- A good default to use is 1, but if the listing on the site allows for multiple in one cart then feel free to increase the QTY