- What Mode do I use?
- Normal mode is the only mode available currently. This mode uses guest checkout to purchase items
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out products
- What type of Proxies should I use?
- We recommend a mix of ISPs, DCs or Resis
- What is a SKU and how do I get it?
- A SKU is an item-specific identification ID that is special only to a single item. Scheels SKUs are usually around 11 digits and tend to be near the middle or end of the product link. ( ex. https://www.scheels.com/p/stanley-lever-lock-tape-rule-16-in-x-3%2F4-in/07617430812.html?cgid=stanley#s=rd_Stanley&start=2 , SKU would be 07617430812 )
- What is a good QTY to use?
- The best QTY to use is 1 but if the item you're running for allows for more QTY per cart, feel free to increase the QTY
- What Delays should I use?
- We recommend delays between 3000-5000