Complete guide on our Rakuten JP module
- 1.Navigate to Accounts tab in bot and click on 'Rakuten JP'
- 2.Click 'Add Account'
- 3.Enter your account email and password
- 4.Click 'Add' and your account info can be used for future purchases
- Which Mode do I use?
- Books mode is used to purchase book products
- Marketplace mode is used to purchase all other marketplace products
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What type of Proxies should I use?
- DCs and ISPs are the best due to speed but residentials also work but might have a large data usage
- What is a good Product QTY to use?
- The best QTY to use is 1, but if the item you're running for allows for more QTY per cart, feel free to increase the QTY
- What is Size?
- Input the size you'd like to run for. One size per task
- What Delays should I use?
- Experiment anywhere between 3000 and 5000