Complete guide on our Pokémon Center module
In order for you to solve the Captchas that appear you'll need to follow the Captcha Harvesters guide. This will ensure your Captcha Harvesters will show the Captchas that pop up
- What mode do I use?
- Currently, the only mode we support is Guest. This mode will check out items using guest checkout on Pokémon Center. Currently, there is no account support
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What type of Proxies should I use?
- The best type of proxies to use on Pokemon Center are residential proxies. Pokemon Center is known to ban proxies really easily. Be sure to keep an eye on your proxy usage or else you will run out
- Which Region should I use?
- Currently, we support two regions, the US and CA. Use your designated region or else you may have problems with ordering items off the site
- What is the URL and how do I get them?
- Look for the item you want to run for. An example link would be https://www.pokemoncenter.com/product/701-03742/dratini-sitting-cuties-plush-4-in
- What should I enter for Coupon?
- Enter the Coupon code as normal
- What delays should I use?
- It is best to use high delays for Pokemon Center since they like to ban proxies fast. Use delays such as 5000 - 10000 to be safe
- What is a good QTY to use?
- The safest QTY to use is 1, but some listings allow you to check out more than 1 QTY per order
- Which Captcha Provider should I use?
- There are currently 5 captcha providers you can use. Rotate, Solver, 2Captcha, CapMonster, and Anti-Captcha. You are welcome to choose your favorite but to give more information on Rotate and Solver, Rotate will rotate your proxies rather than solve a captcha. Solver will use the in-bot captcha solver which will prompt you to solve captchas manually
- What is Watch Task? box?
- Watch tasks and regular non-watch tasks are separated into two groups
- Watch tasks are completely separate from regular non-watch tasks because when you use watch tasks, they'll be watching your monitor mode tasks waiting for a restock. Monitor mode tasks and watch tasks will put less strain on proxies and less proxy issues overall
- Pokémon Center doesn't have Monitor mode tasks right now so your Guest watch tasks will be watching your Guest non-watch tasks
- Non-watch tasks will be monitoring 24/7, which means that it will be using proxies 24/7 putting a strain on proxies and have more proxy related issues
- What is Catch All? box?
- Select this box if you would like to use a Catchall email from your Stellar Settings tab
If you're receiving an error message that's not on this common errors table, you can look here in the Status Codes article