Comment on page
Complete guide on our Pokémon Center module
- What Mode do I use?
- Guest mode will check out items using guest checkout on Pokémon Center. Currently, there is no account support
- Monitor mode will allow you to monitor products from Pokémon Center and these monitor tasks will notify your Guest mode tasks when the product comes back in stock
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What type of Proxies should I use?
- The best type of proxies to use on Pokémon Center are residential proxies. Pokémon Center is known to ban proxies really easily. Be sure to keep an eye on your proxy usage or else you will run out
- Which Region should I use?
- Select your designated region or else you may have problems with ordering items off the site. US or CA
- What should I enter for Coupon?
- Enter the Coupon code as normal
- What delays should I use?
- It is best to use high delays for Pokemon Center since they like to ban proxies fast. Use delays such as 5000 - 10000 to be safe
- What is a good QTY to use?
- The safest QTY to use is 99 and the bot will fetch max qty and will cart as much as possible
- 1.The quantity is overridden by monitor tasks, meaning if you set monitor task qty 3 and guest task 10, it'll cart 3 (you can use 99 qty in that case)
- 2.If you are using monitor and guest tasks together, just set up your qty in monitor and it'll work flawlessly
- 3.If you are using just guest tasks, you need to set the correct qty in the guest task since you are not using the monitor task
- What is Watch Task? box?
- Watch tasks and regular non-watch tasks are separated into two groups
- Watch tasks are completely separate from regular non-watch tasks because when you use watch tasks, they'll be watching your monitor mode tasks waiting for a restock. Monitor mode tasks and watch tasks will put less strain on proxies and less proxy issues overall
- Non-watch tasks will be monitoring 24/7, which means that it will be using proxies 24/7 putting a strain on proxies and have more proxy related issues
- What is Catch All? box?
- Select this box if you would like to use a Catchall email from your Stellar Settings tab