Complete guide on our Offspring module
- What mode do I use?
- Normal mode is used for normal guest checkout
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What type of proxies should I use?
- DCs and ISPs are the best due to speed but residentials also work but might have a large data usage
- What is the Product PID and how do I get them?
- What Size to use?
- Input the Size you'd like to run for. One size per task. For example
- You can type
Randomfor random sizing
- Which Currency do I select?
- Select the currency that relates to your region USD, GBP or EUR
- What is Payment Method?
- You can select Credit Card or PayPal
- Credit Card option is for full ACO
- PayPal option will send you a checkout link to you via webhook
- What delays should I use?
- Experiment anywhere between 3000 and 5000
- What is Use Collect Method?
- If selected, your product will be shipped to the closest store depending on your profile billing zip code
- Your profiles address must be identical to the format used on Offspring website. You can manually check via browser to see which address is working and use the exact format