- What Mode do I use?
- Desktop mode will checkout using guest on the Newegg website. These tasks are Watch Tasks by default
- Monitor mode will monitor products on Newegg and will notify/ping your Desktop mode tasks
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What type of Proxies should I use?
- Recommended to use Residentials, Newegg tends to ban very easily after some time. You can use ISPs but you should increase the delays significantly
- How do I find the SKU?
- What Delays should I use?
- Delays are the the amount of time the task will retry after an error
- We recommend running around 5000 delay for restocks and 2000 delay for a timed drop
- What is a good QTY to use?
- The best QTY to use is 1 but if the item you're running for allows for more QTY per cart, feel free to increase the QTY
- Which Region?
- USA or Canada
- What is Max Price?
- Enter the Max Price of the product you're running for including tax and shipping
- Example if the item you're running for is GPU that costs retail $599.99 you want to add your local tax (10%) plus shipping (~$20) for this specific product a great max price would be 695
- What is Combo Mode? box?
- Newegg sells Combo Deals which are like bundles with multiple items. If you're running for a Combo Deal you must check this box and change the SKU to the Combo SKU.