Complete guide on our NewBalance module
- What mode do I use?
- Normal mode allows you to use your profiles to purchase products fully automated
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What type of Proxies should I use?
- Both ISPs and Resis work. Localhost will not work
- Where do I find PIDs?
- The PIDs are unique for a product on New Balance website usually located at the end of the product URL
- The PID would be
- What are Variants?
- Variants allow you to filter down to a specific product ID, color, size etc.
- Make sure you split the variants with a comma like the above format
- What Delays should I use?
- Experiment around 2000-4000 delays
- What Size should I use?
- This field is optional by default but is required if you're running a product that has multiple sizes