Lululemon requires shape cookies very similar to Target. This process is seamless with the V2 Cookie Extension, you'll need to cart an item manually and proceed to https://shop.lululemon.com/shop/checkout and refresh the page every couple of seconds. Make sure auto generate is on in the extension. The shape cookies are automatically sent to Stellar as long as the bot is open while you're generating the cookies.
Please make sure you disable all other proxy changing extensions and you are using this extension on brand new chrome/brave browser profiles. Do not use the extension on you main chrome/brave profile you use daily.
- What mode do I use?
- Normal mode is our first, original mode. It uses guest checkouts, meaning no accounts. This mode has no task limit, but may be subject to ghost checkouts.
- Fast mode is used to run 24/7. It uses guest checkouts, meaning no accounts. This mode has no task limit and should avoid all ghost checkouts.
- Monitor mode allows you to monitor product for restocks using dedicated monitors instead of your checkout tasks also monitoring. The idea is to run multiple monitor mode tasks and have your fast or normal mode tasks "watching" and waiting your monitors to ping them
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- Lululemon is very strict on profiles. Please make sure everything is matching on your billing profile and cards
- What type of Proxies should I use?
- Any type of proxies is good to use on Lululemon. The best type of proxies to use is ISPs. Lululemon isn't known for banning IPs fast, so using your ISPs is safe to do. Feel free to use Resis too if you'd like
- Where do I find Product Id?
- Product Id can be found in the product URL. It will start with "prod" following by some numbers
- Where do I find Sku Id?
- Sku Id is found in the product page after you click on a a size and color. It'll be the number next to the SKU
- In the image below, the Sku Id is in the blue rectangle
- What Delays should I use?
- A safe and reliable delay to use is 3500. This delay would allow you a chance to catch restocks as soon as they drop and not completely expose your proxies
- What is a good QTY to use?
- A good default to use is 1, but if the listing on the site allows for multiple in one cart then feel free to increase the QTY
- What is Checkout Attempts?
- The number of attempts the bot will checkout before going back waiting for another restock. It's recommended to use between 5 and 10
- What is Watch Task? box?
- Check this box if you want your task to become a watch task. If you select it to be a watch task, it won't monitor the site, it will be watching your other tasks that may be monitoring the site. The idea here is to have 2-3 non-watch tasks per sku and have as many watch tasks as you'd like, your watch tasks will get pinged to start from your non-watch tasks as long as the sku matches
- What is Spam ATC? box?
- Check this box if the product is dropping and you want to skip monitoring. Do not check this box if you don't want to waste proxies and want to just monitor instead of spamming add to cart. This box is specific to normal mode.
- What is Max ATC? box?
- Check this box if you want to buy as many of the product as possible. Do not check this box if you only want that individual task to checkout one item. This box is specific to fast mode.