Complete guide on our Lego module
- What mode do I use?
- Normal mode uses guest checkout. Works for all products that are loaded on the site https://www.lego.com/
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What type of Proxies should I use?
- Both ISPs and Resis work
- Where do I find SKU?
- The SKU is unique for a product on Lego website. The SKU can usually be found at the end of the product URL
- Which Region should I select?
- Select the region that applies to you
- What Delays should I use?
- Experiment around 2000 delays. This delay is the amount of time before the task retries after it encounters an error
- What Monitor Delays should I use?
- Experiment around 2000-4000 delays. This delay is the amount of time your task will monitor for the product
- What is a good QTY to use?
- A good default to use is 1, but if the listing on the site allows for multiple in one cart then feel free to increase the QTY