Complete guide on our IndigoCA module
- Which Mode do I use?
- Normal mode will allow you checkout products from IndigoCA
- Monitor mode will allow you to monitor products from IndigoCA and will ping/notify your normal mode watch tasks
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- Which Proxies should I use?
- ISPs and Resis are both OK
- How do I find SKU?
- You can enter multiple SKUs in normal mode and monitor mode. SKUs are separated using a comma, no spaces
- Format is
- What Quantity should I use?
- At least 1 and could increase it depending on products max quantity
- What Delays should I use?
- Delays around 4000 are OK
- What is Watch Task? box?
- Running Watch Tasks will wait until monitor mode tasks ping/notify them. Watch tasks essentially wait to be notified/pinged to attempt to cart and checkout