Complete guide on our Hot Topic module
To add your HotTopic accounts to Stellar please follow the step by step instructions below
- 1.In bot, navigate to Sessions tab then click on HotTopic
- 2.Click Add Session button
- 3.Enter your account email and password
- What mode do I use?
- Normal mode uses guest checkout or account checkout. Works for all products that are loaded on the site
- Note: If you leave the SKU field empty, it'll wait for the Watcher mode task to alert it. If you have a SKU in the Checkout mode task, it'll run like normal
- Watcher mode will allow you to monitor any product on HT and will alert your Checkout mode tasks as long as the SKU field is blank in the Checkout mode task
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What type of Proxies should I use?
- Any type of proxies is good to use on Hot Topic. The best type of proxies to use is ISPs. Hot Topic isn't known for banning IPs fast, so using your ISPs is safe to do. Feel free to use Resis too if you'd like. Proxies are not required but can be used.
- What is a good QTY to use?
- A good default to use is 1, but if the listing on the site allows for multiple in one cart then feel free to increase the QTY
- What Delays should I use?
- Monitor Delay of 0 is recommended. HT doesn't ratelimit
- Retry Delays around 500 is recommended. This delay would allow you a chance to catch restocks as soon as they drop and not completely expose your proxies