Comment on page
Complete guide on our Home Depot module
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What type of Proxies should I use?
- ISPs are recommended but Resis will work as well
- What do I enter for URL?
- Copy and paste the Product Page URL. Make sure you're not pasting any unwanted characters or spaces
- What is a SKU and how do I get it?
- A SKU is an item-specific identification ID that is special only to a single item. HomeDepot SKUs tend to be near the end of the link. ( ex. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Dr-Seuss-6-ft-Animated-Grinch-Christmas-Animatronic-22GM16953/320168369 , SKU would be 320168369 )
- What do I enter for Zipcode?
- On Home Depot, different zip codes will have different prices, including price errors. Input your zipcode into this field.
- What is Maximum Price?
- Maximum price is used in order to not purchase an item over the desired price value you would like. We recommend putting a price value slightly above the retail value to account for fees and shipping.
- What is a good QTY to use?
- The best QTY to use is 1 but if the item you're running for allows for more QTY per cart, feel free to increase the QTY
- What is an Associate ID?
- If you have one, enter your associate ID to get an extra 10% off your checkout
- What Delays should I use?
- We recommend delays between 2000-4000