Comment on page
Complete guide on our HobbyLobby module
- What Mode do I use?
- Monitor mode allows you monitor product stock and will automatically notify your running Guest mode watch tasks to start the checkout process
- Guest mode allows you to automatically checkout product via guest checkout
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What type of Proxies should I use?
- All types of proxies from DCs to ISPs to Resis. Must be US proxies
- What Delay should I use?
- Between 4000-6000 is OK
- What Quantity do I use?
- There may have quantity limits for certain hyped products (if so, set it to those) Overall it is recommended to use 1
- What is Watch Task? box?
- Using watch task will help your proxies encounter less proxy bans and less proxy errors overall. Using a watch task essentially means you want your task to rely on other sources to monitor, in this case your monitor mode task will ping the watch task when a restock has happened
- If you check this box, your task will wait for a monitor mode task to ping it then it'll proceed to add item to cart and checkout
- If this box is unchecked, your task will monitor the product, add to cart and checkout