Complete guide on our Hibbett module
- What Mode do I use?
- Normal mode uses normal checkout flow
- Restock mode is essentially preload and performs very well and fast
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What type of Proxies should I use?
- Both ISPs and Residentials will perform great
- What is a SKU?
- The SKU is usually around 5 characters at the end of the product URL. For example https://www.hibbett.com/jordan-2-retro-cool-grey-womens-shoe/E8440.html the SKU would be
- What Delays should I use?
- Around 1500 is OK
- What Monitor Delays should I use?
- Around 3500 is great. Hibbett doesn't ban heavy
- What is Size?
- Input the size you'd like to run for. One size per task. For example