Comment on page
Complete guide on our GameStop module
- 1.Go to Sessions tab, Accounts section and select GameStop
- 2.Click Add Account
- 3.Email : Enter your account emailPassword : Enter your account password
- What Mode do I use?
- Checkout mode allows you to cart and checkout any products from GameStop.com
- Monitor mode allows you to monitor any product from GameStop.com. When the products you're monitoring come into stock, your monitor mode tasks will notify your running checkout mode tasks with the same product URL
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items. Profile email has to match your GameStop account email from the sessions tab
- What type of Proxies should I use?
- The best type of proxies to use on GameStop are residential proxies. GameStop is known to ban proxies really easily. Be sure to keep an eye on your proxy usage or else you will run out
- What is the URL and how do I get them?
- Head over to GameStop and search for the item you'd like to run for. Proceed to copy the URL on the search bar into the URL section. A GameStop URL should look like https://www.gamestop.com/toys-collectibles/funko/collector-boxes/products/funko-box-naruto-shippuden-ramen-shop-only-at-gamestop/11113792.html
- What is a good QTY to use?
- The safest QTY to use is 1, but some listings allow you to check out more than 1 QTY per order
- What is a Watch Task and should I select it?
- Watch Tasks waits until another source to ping it to trigger to attempt to add to cart. In this case with GameStop, your Monitor mode tasks will notify your running Checkout watch tasks when that specific product has restocked. The monitor task and checkout task need have the same product URL