Comment on page
Complete guide on our FYE module
- 1.Go to Sessions tab, click on Accounts toggle located in the top right corner, select FYE and click on the green Add Account button
- 2.Enter your account email and password then click Add
You can also mass import accounts if you have a larger list by clicking on the gray Mass Import Accounts button that's next to the green Add Account button
- Which Mode do I use?
- Normal mode allows you to auto checkout products
- Monitor mode allows you to monitor products, these monitor mode tasks will ping/notify your normal mode watch tasks
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What type of Proxies should I use?
- Both ISPs and Resis work
- What are Delays?
- The time in millisecond intervals the bot will monitor the product
- A good delay to use will be around
- What is a SKU?
- A SKU is an item-specific identification ID that is unique to a single item. SKUs tend to be near the end of the link. For example, in the link "https://www.fye.com/disney-lorcana--the-first-chapter-booster-packs-one-random-pack-fye.000004050368981721.html", the SKU is
- What is a Coupon?
- If you have a Coupon Code enter it in this field for it to be applied to you purchase
- What is Watch Task? box?
- Using watch task will help your proxies encounter less proxy bans and less proxy errors overall. Using a watch task essentially means you want your task to rely on other sources to monitor, in this case your monitor mode task will ping the watch task when a restock has happened
- If you check this box, your task will wait for a monitor mode task to ping it then it'll proceed to add item to cart and checkout
- If this box is unchecked, your task will monitor the product, add to cart and checkout