Complete guide on our FunkoShop module
- What Mode do I use?
- Normal mode is the only mode available. It uses guest checkout
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What type of Proxies should I use?
- FunkoShop typically allows all types of proxies from DCs to ISPs to Resis.
- What is a SKU and how do I get it?
- Look for the item you want to run for. An example link would be https://funko.com/pop-barry-allen-in-monkey-robe/66635.html and the SKU would be 66635
- What quantity do I use?
- FunkoShop may have quantity limits for certain hyped products (if so, set it to those). Overall it is recommended to use 1.
- Delay: This is highly dependent on how many proxies you own, if running 24/7 on FunkoShop, it is recommended to go no less than 6000 delay, unless you have a lot of proxies to work with.