Complete guide on our FiveBelow module
- What mode do I use?
- Normal Mode is the only mode available. It uses guest checkout.
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items.
- What proxies should I use?
- FiveBelow typically allows all types of proxies from DCs to ISPs to Resis.
- How do I find the Product URL?
- Go to the product page and copy the URL in task bar.
- What Delays should I use?
- We recommend running around 2500 delays.
- What quantity do I use?
- FiveBelow usually limits the quantity to 1 per order. Recommended to use 1.
- Which Captcha Provider should I use?
- There are currently 6 captcha providers you can use. Solver, 2Captcha, CapMonster, AntiCaptcha, Poseidon and AYCD. You are welcome to choose your favorite but to give more information on Solver, it will use the in-bot captcha solver which will prompt you to solve captchas manually.
- What is a Watch Task and should I select it?
- Watch Tasks waits until another source to ping it to trigger to attempt to add to cart. In this case with FiveBelow, your Normal mode tasks will notify your watch tasks when that specific product has restocked. The watch task product needs to be identical to the normal mode product.
- The benefits of using watch tasks are 1) You'll use less proxy data as watch tasks do not use proxies while in Waiting status and 2) You'll be using less proxies overall which will reduce proxies being detected from the site.