Complete guide on our Fanatics module
- What mode do I use?
- Gen mode is used to generate accounts to enter Fanatics raffles with (used in Checkout mode)
- Checkout mode is used with the accounts made with gen mode to enter the Fanatics raffle. Checkout mode will use the profile's to match it to an account in the account section of StellarAIO.
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What proxies should I use?
- For monitor and checkout proxy, ISPs/DCs should be used for speed. If they are getting banned we recommend using residential proxies to avoid them
- What Event URL do I use?
- Use the raffle page URL in this section. For example: https://www.fanatics.com/mlb/boston-red-sox/boston-red-sox-nike-2021-postseason-dugout-pullover-hoodie-navy/o-3498+t-25663097+p-71042959796+z-9-3767159932?_ref=p-TLP:m-GRID:i-r0c0:po-0
- What Password do I use?
- This section allows you to set the password of the accounts you are making, this can be anything as long as it satisfies the Fanatics password requirement (Must be 8 - 20 characters).
- What quantity do I use?
- Fanatics may have quantity limits for certain hyped products (if so, set it to those). Overall it is recommended to use 1.