1. Go to Sessions tab
2. Click on Add Session
3. Session Name: Name your session
Email: Enter your account email
Password: Enter your account password Login Proxy: (Optional) Enter proxy you would like to use to sign into your account
4. Click Save
5. Your Session status will say Ready to Login
6. Upon starting a Costco task, a browser will open and your information will automatically be entered in the browser
Notes: 1. Your task will log into your Costco account upon starting your task 2. It's best to always clear cart manually when starting task 3. Your Costco account needs to have default shipping addresses
- What mode do I use?
- Normal mode is currently the only mode available. Your task will add to cart and checkout the product
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What type of proxies should I use?
- You can use ISPs, DCs or Resis for Costco
- What is the Product URL and how do I get them?
- Head over to Costco and search for the item you'd like to run for. Proceed to copy the URL on the search bar into the URL section. A Costco URL should look like https://www.costco.com/kirkland-signature-create-a-size-paper-towels%2c-2-ply%2c-160-sheets%2c-12-count.product.100234271.html
- What delays should I use?
- We recommend to use delays of 3000-5000 depending on the quality of your proxies
- What is a good QTY to use?
- Some items have a 1 qty limit per account and some items may have a 2 qty limit per account. We recommend to ask your cook group if you're unsure what to put for quantity
- What is a Session?
- This option allows you to select a specific session you'd like to use for this task. Each session has your account login saved making it faster to create tasks
- What is Watch Task? box?
- Watch tasks and non-watch tasks are separated into two groups
- Non-watch tasks will be monitoring the site, which means that it will be using proxies
- Watch tasks are completely separate from non-watch tasks because watch tasks are "watching" your non-watch tasks waiting for the sku you're running for to restock. Your watch tasks will start attempting to add to cart when its pinged from a non-watch task