Comment on page
Complete guide on our Build-A-Bear module
- Which Mode do I use?
- Shipping mode allows you to guest checkout Build A Bear products with shipping fulfillment
- Instore mode allows you to guest checkout Build A Bear products with pick up in store fulfillment
- Monitor mode allows you to monitor Build A Bears site for restocks and will ping/notify your running watch tasks
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What type of Proxies should I use?
- Both ISPs and Resis work
- What SKU do I put in?
- The SKU is usually located in the product URL. If the SKU is not there in the URL, you can go to the product page, navigate to Specifications tab and there's a section there with a 5 or 6 digit set of numbers
- What are Delays?
- The time in millisecond intervals the bot will monitor the product
- A good delay to use will be around
- What is Watch Task? box?
- Using watch task will help your proxies encounter less proxy bans and less proxy errors overall. Using a watch task essentially means you want your task to rely on other sources to monitor, in this case your monitor mode task will ping the watch task when a restock has happened
- If this box is checked, your task will wait for a monitor mode task to ping it then it'll proceed to add item to cart and checkout
- If this box is unchecked, your task will monitor the SKU, add to cart and checkout
- What is Instore Distance?
- In miles, enter the distance you're willing to travel to pick up products in store
- What is Instore Monitoring? box?
- Check this box if you want to monitor in store stock, essentially if you're using Instore mode for checkout