- What Mode do I use?
- Normal mode is only mode available currently. This mode uses guest checkout to purchase items, or has the ability to checkout via account checkout.
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What type of Proxies should I use?
- Recommended to run a mix of ISPs and Resis
- How do I find the PID?
- How do I select Size?
- Use the dropdown in the Size field to select the size you'd like to run for. You can also select Random
- What Delays should I use?
- We recommend running around 5000 delays for restocks.
- What is a good QTY to use?
- The best QTY to use is 1 but if the item you're running for allows for more QTY per cart, feel free to increase the QTY
- How do I use Discount Code?
- If you have a discount code to use, you can input it here. Make sure to be correct with capitalizations and spaces.
- What is Account?
- If you would like to use account checkout, select an account (inputted in accounts tab) here