Comment on page
Complete guide on our BestBuy module
1. Go to Sessions tab and select Best Buy
2. Click on Add Session and name your Session
3. Email : Enter your account email
Password : Enter your account password
4. Click Save and your Session should say Ready To Login. Your task will log into your account upon starting. The BestBuy account email has to exactly match the email you have in your profile. You can run a test task on an in stock item to ensure everything is setup correctly. Your sessions stays will then change to Ready once your task once was able to log into your Best Buy account successfully
Not Ready : Your session is not ready to be logged in, make sure email and password is filled in correctly
Ready To Login : Your session is ready to be logged in, start a Best Buy task to sign in
Ready : Your session signed in successfully and is ready
Best Buy implemented a SMS account verification during the checkout step. You will need to have your Captcha Harvesters setup properly in order to see the "Add your mobile phone number" window. It's recommended to have your Captcha Harvesters open before you start your tasks but they will still automatically open if needed.
If you have any issues with your Captcha Harvesters not working properly, check your Captcha Harvester settings and restart the bot.
A possible method to lower queue times or loops is to reset your password on Best Buy for your account the day before. You will need a proxy switcher, a proxy per account, and an account.
- 1.Turn on your proxy switcher and load in your proxies (for this guide I will be using BP proxy switcher)
- 2.Select a proxy to use for this specific login you are going to do
- 1.For each account you need a new proxy
- 4.Click the Account button dropdown in the top right hand corner
- 5.Sign in to your account if not signed in click the Account Settings tab
- 6.Click the Change Your Password button
- 7.Fill in your current password and the new password you would like to set
- 8.You are ready to go and have successfully reset the password for this account (restart at step 1 with a new proxy for other accounts)
- Which Mode do I use?
- Reset mode will reset the password to your BestBuy account matching the profile you selected. This is best used when your BestBuy account is locked and/or resetting your password before a timed drop helps prevent issues during drop. Make sure you have your IMAP setup in Sessions tab. After your password is reset you can view your new password in BestBuy Sessions tab in bot
- Account-gen-base mode allows you to generate BestBuy accounts in Stellar and Sessions will automatically be created for you. You may still want to edit the Sessions and add a login proxy. Make sure you have your IMAP setup in Sessions tab
- Shipping mode should be used for Shipping fulfillment. If you want the item to be shipped. Please note some items are shipping/pickup only so make sure you're selecting the correct mode depending on the item, you can get more information from your cookgroup about which items are shipping/pickup only
- Pickup mode should be used for Pickup fulfillment. If you want to go pickup the item in person. Please note some items are shipping/pickup only so make sure you're selecting the correct mode depending on the item, you can get more information from your cookgroup about which items are shipping/pickup only
- Monitor mode will allow you monitor products separately from your checkout tasks. Your monitor mode tasks will ping and notify your checkout tasks with the matching SKUs that the product has came into stock
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile that has the same email as the Best Buy session you want to use. The profile email needs to exactly match the session email. If you checkout an item using guest, your profile information is used to checkout the item
- What type of proxies should I use?
- Due to this mode being used to run for restocks, DCs or ISPs work best. Resis work but are slower and data usage may be high due to running 24/7
- What is the SKU and how do I get them?
- A SKU is an item-specific identification ID that is special only to a single item. Best Buy SKUs tend to be near the end of the link. (ex. https://www.bestbuy.com/site/apple-airpods-with-charging-case-latest-model-white/6084400.p?skuId=6084400 , SKU would be 6084400)
- What delays should I use?
- Delay to run is anywhere around 4500
- What is a Pickup Radius and what should I set mine to?
- Pickup radius is only used for the pickup fulfillment type which will be explained next. 250 is the maximum radius you can enter in this field. If you leave this field empty, it's 25 by default. If you are running the "shipping" fulfillment type you must leave this category blank. A pickup radius is used to determine the farthest store location that will be chosen to place an order. This is based off of the shipping zip code in your profile and is expressed in miles. Only express a pickup radius in a whole number (ex. My pickup radius is 50. This means that the farthest I will have to go to pickup an order is 50 miles away)
- What is Max Queue Time?
- This is how long you're willing to wait in the Best Buy queue system. You can leave this field blank, default time will be 300 seconds which is 5 minutes. This field can not be lower than 250 (250 seconds).
- If you get a queue time back from best Buy that is over your max wait time, then your task will say "Queue Time Over Limit"
- What is Force Email Instead Of SMS?
- Check this box if you want to use email (IMAP) account verification instead of sms account verification
- What is Should Pre Login?
- If you check this box it can lead to shorter queue times BUT can also lead to more queue loops
- If you don't check this box it can lead to longer queue times BUT you'll be less prone to queue loops
- What is Skip 3DS? box?
- Select this if you want to skip 3Ds. Works best with Visa cards, not with credit cards that require a code like MasterCard
- What is a Watch Task and should I select it?
- Watch task waits until serverside or your monitor mode tasks to ping it. Watch tasks help reduce proxy bans and put less strain on proxies
- Serverside test in stock sku 6430277
- Remaining serverside skus can be found in the Releases tab in Stellar