Comment on page
Complete guide on our ASUS module
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What type of Proxies should I use?
- Mix of Resis and ISPs are recommended for ASUS
- What do I enter for Product URL?
- What Delays should I use?
- We recommend delays between 6000-10000. It's recommended to run higher than usual delays
- What is a good QTY to use?
- The best QTY to use is 1 but if the item you're running for allows for more QTY per cart, feel free to increase the QTY
- Which Captcha Provider should I use?
- There are currently 6 captcha providers you can use. Solver, 2Captcha, CapMonster, Anti-Captcha, Poseidon, and AYCD. You are welcome to choose your favorite but to give more information on Solver, Solver will use the in-bot captcha solver which will prompt you to solve captchas manually. You'll need to have at least one Captcha Harvester setup to use Solver option
- Recommended captcha solver for ASUS is Capmonster
- What is a Watch Task and should I select it?
- Watch Tasks waits until another source to ping it to trigger to attempt to add to cart. In this case with Asus, your Normal mode tasks will notify your watch tasks when that specific product has restocked. The watch task product needs to be identical to the normal mode product.
- The benefits of using watch tasks are 1) You'll use less proxy data as watch tasks do not use proxies while in Waiting status and 2) You'll be using less proxies overall which will reduce proxies being detected from the site