Complete guide on our Apple module
- Which Mode do I use?
- Shipping mode allows you to guest checkout products with shipping fulfillment
- Instore mode allows you to guest checkout products with pick up in store fulfillment
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What type of Proxies should I use?
- Both ISPs and Resis work
- What URL do I put in?
- The URL that should be entered is the URL of the product. You may have to go through the products options Apple offers on the website to get the correct url. The url will change depending on the options you select
- How do I select a Region?
- You can select US, CA, JP or HK
- What are Delays?
- The time in millisecond intervals the bot will monitor the product
- A good delay to use for Apple will be around
- How do I use my Giftcard(s)?
- You can input up to 8 giftcards, the bot will add as much as needed but if the price on your giftcards is below order total, it'll continue with credit card otherwise it'll submit just order with giftcards if the price of giftcards is enough to pay their order
- Example of multiple gift card format
- What is Instore Distance?
- In miles, enter the distance you're willing to travel to pick up products in store
- What is Instore Pickup Name?
- Enter the name of the person picking up your order
- What is Zipcode?
- Enter the zipcode of the store you want to pickup from
- What is Business Name?
- Enter the name of the business for Tax Exemption
- What is Restart On Decline? box?
- Check this box if you want your task to restart if it encounters a decline or OOS message
- What is Random Pickup Time? box?
- Check this box if you want the task to pick a random pickup time
- Leave this box unchecked if you want the task to pick the earliest available pickup time