Queue captchas can be solved using AYCD or Capmonster. ATC captchas will default to in bot captcha solvers. If you are running captcha solvers make sure to open them before starting your tasks. Please follow this guide here to setup Captcha solving in Stellar
- What mode do I use?
- Queue mode is used for tasks that wait in queue. You can run 1000s of tasks with this mode
- Checkout mode is used once a queue mode task passes queue. The queue mode task will start the checkout mode task to checkout. You can run as many of these tasks as you want as well. Start these tasks before your queue mode tasks
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What type of proxies should I use?
- For AMD restocks (outside of drops) all types of proxies will work. This includes DCs, ISPs, Residential, etc. Though, during AMD drops residential proxies are typically the most useful due to the amount of errors the site gets. DCs or ISPs also work but Residential proxies enable the ability to run more tasks and push through these errors
- What is the SKU and how do I get them?
- A SKU is an item-specific identification ID that is special only to a single item. AMD SKUs are found towards the end of the link (ex. https://www.amd.com/en/direct-buy/5496921400/us, SKU would be 5496921400
- What region do I use?
- Use the region which corresponds to where you are located (the profile's address) Two regions are supported currently: USA and CA
- What is Queue Captcha Provider?
- Queue captchas can be solved using AYCD or Capmonster. ATC and checkout captchas will default to in bot captcha solvers. Make sure to open your harvesters before starting tasks. Check out this Captcha Harvesters guide on how to setup your harvesters for in bot solving