Complete guide on our Amazon module
- An OfferID (or OID) is a product specific identifier. The OfferID captures the price, the vendor, and the item. Meaning an OfferID will only work for that one item and its current information. An incorrect OfferID can lead to purchases of third party or over priced products. OfferIDs are supplied by cookgroups
- Amazon One Click
- Amazon One Click is an Amazon feature that always you to checkout with the click of a button. Amazon saves your address and payment information for a faster checkout. For Stellar, Amazon One Click must be set to make a session/account
- How to set an Amazon One Click
- Firstly, go to your "1-Click Settings"
- Click on "Add Purchase Preference"
- Fill out all information and click "Make Default"
- 1.Go to the Sessions tab
- 2.Click on Add Session and name your Session
- 3.Enter your region, Account (already inputted into settings), Login IP (not needed, leave blank for local IP)(input "proxy", if you want to use the checkout proxy of the associated task, and your Login Method
Different Login Methods:
- 1.Browser Login
- 1.Upon starting an Amazon task a browser will pop up where Stellar will automatically fill in your email and password from what you entered in your Amazon session tab
- 2.Request Login
- 1.This will use your 2FA Authenticator Key to login fully request based (no browser needed)
To setup and find your Amazon 2FA authenticator key follow these steps
- 1.Login to your Amazon account and locate the Account section on the Amazon site
- 2.Next go to the Login and Security tab
- 3.Now click the Edit button next to (in the same row as) "Two-Step Verification (2SV) Settings:"
- 4.Click "Get Started"
- 5.Click the Authenticator App option (Not the phone number one)
- 6.Click the "Cant scan the barcode?" dropdown
- 7.Now copy the authenticator key shown, save this key somewhere (Will be needed later)
- 8.Next scan the barcode with an authenticator app you have (I recommend Google Authenticator). Once downloaded, scan the barcode in the app and input the code that is generated for your account
- 9.Enter your Authenticator Key into your Amazon session
To Mass Import Amazon accounts go to Sessions tab > Click Mass Import Sessions
This is an example of a mass import account without a login proxy with the United States region REGION: You must put
CAas your region code, and an authenticator key. If no region is input then it will default to
Click Save once you're done
- What are tags?
- The Tags feature is a different way to monitor specific items with tag words. Tag words usually have multiple items inside the tag and these items are monitored 24/7 using Stellars Serverside monitoring.
- How do I add a tag?
- Go to the Tags tab
- Here you can see all default tags but click "Custom" to make one for yourself
- Click "New Tag" and enter a Tag Name
- Click "Manage SKUs" and enter your SKUs here! The SKUs you enter here have to be within one of the default tag groups, you can't add SKUs that are not in a default tag group
Note: There are two Amazon modules, they're almost identical but AmazonV3 module gives you the ability to run more tasks without any lag. You can experiment with both modules and choose whichever works better for you.
Important: You need to have a default payment method, default shipping and billing information saved in your Amazon account. Make sure this is updated and Stellar will be using this information for your orders
- What are the differences in the modes?
- Monitor Mode, this mode will only monitor and can't checkout. Using this mode will not stop Serverside pings from happening, instead, it will do both, you can monitor SKUs using the monitor mode task and use our Serverside to ping any Watch Tasks. Special and Experimental tasks are watch tasks by default
- SKUs that are NOT Serverside supported will need monitor mode tasks to monitor. SKUs that are on the Serverside supported don't need a monitor mode task, Stellar is monitoring the SKUs for you. More information here
- Raffle Mode, this mode will allow you to enter the raffle system on Amazon. Some items like consoles are being released via raffle. You would generally start tasks anytime while the raffle is live
- Experimental Mode is a watch task by default. You can insert the OfferID in your monitor mode task. Experimental mode is the old Turbo mode. This mode still has its pros for some of the products
- Special Mode is watch task by default. You can insert the OfferID in your monitor mode task if you'd like. Special mode is faster than Experimental mode. For this mode you should use Amazon Prime accounts with Amazon Smile setup on the account
- Turbo Mode is a watch task by default. You can insert the OfferID in your monitor mode task if you'd like. This mode is being tested and will provide more information soon
- What is the SKU and how do I get them?
- Look for the item you want to run for. An example link would be https://smile.amazon.com/Auspicious-Beginning-Stuffed-Animal-Kawaii/dp/B07RQ1HNFQ and the SKU would be B07RQ1HNFQ.
- What is Input List and what do I put?
- You can manually type in a single SKU (B07RQ1HNFQ)
- To Spam ATC you'll need to enter a SKU:OfferID (B07RQ1HNFQ:OfferID) but you're limited to just one item. You cannot enter multiple SKUs. By using this format SKU:OFFERID you will not monitor the product, you'll be spamming the add to cart button on the frontend
- You can select a tag from the drop list that appears. Default and custom tags will appear here and you could customize and edit the tags in the Tags tab above Settings. More information about Tags here
- What do I put in the OfferID section?
- This is where you input an OfferID of the SKU you are running for. You'll receive the OfferID from your cookgroup. For the guides purpose, I will use the example SKU's OfferID. An OfferID is a long string that looks like this, oMrO1WgKMAyYYOA9b3ha7fDl2HKjh3sY8PrRchCj%2BcPvx9VfyCplbhLY2VjchSDMU%2BHcVqhZeLKSOW%2FibW%2BRB3GnCC910xTfckyneS10LKlxI9MH9ilzIWj%2B058X%2FKOLXjUccTSNRo7Sai13XBdE2Q%3D%3D
- What delays should I use?
- Keep in mind that these are only recommendations and should not be 100% reliable. Please try to do your own testing to see what works best for you!
- Monitor Mode
- Special Mode
- Turbo Mode
- Experimental Mode
- What Region should I use? (Monitor Mode Only)
- Currently we support USA, CA, UK, NL, FR, IT, DE, and JP. Make sure to use your designated region to cause no issues with items being picked up.
- What is a good QTY to use?
- The best QTY to use is 1, but if the item you're running for allows for more QTY per cart, feel free to increase the QTY.
- What is a Session?
- This option allows you to select a specific session you'd like to use for this task. Each session has your account login saved making it faster to create tasks.
- What is the difference between the Monitoring Methods?
- Offer ID field is required. Completely independent of your account cookies so there should be no issue with soft bans. Endpoint 1
- Offer ID field is required. Completely independent of your account cookies so there should be no issue with soft bans. Endpoint 2
- Offer ID field is not required. Scrapes the frontend webpage but can give soft bans on your proxies. Make sure to set a respective price check.
- What is Captcha Provider?
- Select Capmonster if you want to solve Captchas using Capmonster. More information on Capmonster setup here
- Leave this field blank and your proxies will rotate when they encounter a Captcha
Amazon Antibot | Rotating Proxy
The proxy is being flagged by antibot during the flow
Let your task run and proxy rotate or try different proxies. You can also increase delays
Captcha Detected | Rotating Proxy
A captcha appeared during the flow
Try different proxies or check to see if account has soft ban (dogs) let account rest for a couple days if soft banned
Waiting For Monitor Alert | Monitor
Waiting to be pinged from another source
Let the task run and it'll change status message when pinged from monitor mode task or serverside