Complete guide on our Adafruit module
- What Mode do I use?
- Normal mode is only mode available currently. This mode uses guest checkout to purchase items, unless a session is inputted.
- What does Profile mean?
- Select a Profile you want to use and that profile information will be used when checking out items
- What type of Proxies should I use?
- Recommended to run a mix of ISPs and Resis
- How do I find the Product URL?
- How do I select Size?
- Use the dropdown in the Size field to select the size you'd like to run for. You can also select Random
- What Delays should I use?
- We recommend running around 5000 delays for restocks.
- What is a good QTY to use?
- The best QTY to use is 1 but if the item you're running for allows for more QTY per cart, feel free to increase the QTY
- What is a Session?
- This option allows you to select a specific session you'd like to use for this task. Each session has your account login saved making it faster to create tasks.