Comment on page
What is the Tasks tab?
A complete guide on the StellarAIO Tasks tab
The Tasks tab will allow you to create tasks for the retail sites you choose from. These tasks will have specific modes for specific sites to help maximize the odds of purchasing sought-out items.
What is "New Task Group"?
- The New Task Group button allows you to create and name task groups that will be site-specific. After creating a task group, you will be able to create tasks for the retail site you selected.
What is the "Search Tasks" section?
- The Search Tasks feature can be used to look up certain SKUs, Profiles, Proxy List, and more to make editing, starting, stopping, deleting, and duplicating tasks much simpler.
What is the "Create Task" button?
- The "Create Task" button will allow you to create tasks once you've made a task group. Once clicking the button, you will be prompted with selecting a Mode, Profile, Monitor Proxies, and Checkout Proxies. After selecting the mode you will be prompted to fill out more site-specific information.
What is the "Start All" button?
- Once the Start All button is pressed, it will start all the tasks made in the task group to start up and start monitoring/checking out on the site.
What is the "End All" button?
- Once the End All button is pressed, it will stop all tasks within that task group from doing any sort of monitoring or checking out.
What is the "Edit All" button?
- Pressing the Edit All button will allow you to edit all the tasks within that task group. This will allow you to change the mode, proxies, SKU, delays, etc. to whatever you please.
What is the "Clear All" button?
- Pressing the Clear All button will prompt you with a confirmation page that will allow you to delete ALL tasks within the designated task group. Only use this if you want a fresh start.
What is the "Monitor" button?
- The Monitor button will open up a popup that will show restocks of the items that are being monitored on the serverside for both Amazon and Walmart.
What is the "Import" button?
- The Import button will allow you to import any exported tasks for faster task creation.
What is the "Export" button?
- The Export button will export all tasks within that task group into a file which can be used to Import into the bot once more for fast task creation.