Comment on page
How to set up Discord Notifications?
- 1.Navigate to the settings tab of StellarAIO and go to the "Discord" tab in settings
- 1.Insert your discord webhook (how to make a webhook guide is below)
- 2.Click "Test" if you would like to see if it works a. If "Test" is clicked it should look like so:
- 3.Configure if you would like "Send on Failure"
Send on Failure: If this is toggled on (as shown above) then both successful checkout notifications and failed checkout notifications will be sent to your discord webhook.
1. Make sure to have both a Discord server and Discord text channel made in the server before continuing
2. When hovering over the Discord text channel you would like to setup your webhook in, click the gear icon
3. Click the integrations category
4. Click the blue "Create Webhook" button
5. Name the webhook whatever you may like and double check that the channel that you want the notifications sent to is correct
6. Click "Copy Webhook URL" and follow the "How to set up Discord Notifications?" guide above!