In-depth guide on profiles
Profiles are essential for checking out on each site. It is recommended to run 1 profile per task and not to repeat information on the profiles. It's ideal to have multiple profiles all with unique information.
- Profile Name: Enter a name for this profile. This is the name that will be viewed during Task Creation.
- Email: Enter the email you want to use for this specific profile.
- Phone Number: Enter the phone number you want to use for the profile.
- First Name: Enter the First Name on the card.
- Last Name: Enter the Last Name on the card.
- Card Number: Enter the long number on the front of your credit/debit card.
- Card Type: Select the card provider (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Mastercard)
- MM/YY: Enter the expiration date of your credit/debit card. (Ex. 03/25)
- CVV Code: Enter the security code, which is usually three digits and found on the reverse side of your credit/debit card. For American Express, this is four digits and located on the front of the debit/credit card.
- First Name: The First Name of the person to be shipped/billed to.
- Last Name: The Last Name of the person to be shipped/billed to.
- Address Line 1: The first address of where it will be shipped to.
- Address Line 2: The seconds address of where it will be shipped to (Used for Apartments, Jigging, ETC)
- Country: The Country the address is in.
- State: The State the address is in.
- City: The City the address is in.
- Postal Code: The Postal/Zip Code the address is in.
There is no limit to the amount of profiles you can make.