What is the Dashboard tab?
A complete guide on the StellarAIO Dashboard tab
The Dashboard tab will keep track of all your checkouts, declines, and money spent all in one tab with a visual representation of money spent, items purchases, how many items purchased on sites, and more!
What is the "Checkouts" box for?
- The checkouts box is to keep track of how many checkouts you've had while using StellarAIO. Keep in mind that some checkouts are unlogged on occasion.
What is the "Declines" box for?
- The declines box is to keep track of how many declines you've had while using StellarAIO. Keep in mind that declines can happen due to invalid card information, inefficient funds, items going OOS, etc.
What is the "Spent" box for?
- The Spent box keeps track of how much money you have spent while using StellarAIO. The bot will recover any checkouts and track how much you have spent.
What is the "Product Orders" section?
- The Product Orders section will keep track of any purchases by showing the site where the item was purchased, a picture of the item, the name of the item, the price of the item, and the date it was purchased on.
What is the "Sites Checkouts" section?
- The Sites Checkouts section will keep track of the purchases you've made on each site and will make a pie chart with each site you've had successful purchases on.
What is the "Amount Spent" section?
- The Amount Spent section is a visual graph of the Spent box and will progressively increase each day you spend money.