Comment on page
How do I move StellarAIO to a new PC/Server?
Note that in order to transfer any saved information from your old machine to a new machine, you must transfer the config.json file and managed files (steps provided further below)
- 1.Click on the magnifying glass on the bottom left of your taskbar and type %appdata%
- 2.Find the StellarAIO folder and expand it by double clicking on it
- 3.Find the config.json file
- 4.Copy and paste the config.json file to your desktop temporarily
- 5.Email this file (located on your desktop) to yourself and download the file to your new machine
- 6.Paste the config.json file to the StellarAIO folder on your new machine
- 7.A message will appear and make sure you click "Replace the file in the designation"
- 8.Now open Stellar on your new machine and all your saved information will be there!