A complete guide on Auto Clicker
- 1.Open Google Chrome
- 3.Click Add to Chrome
- 4.Click Add Extension
- 5.Click the puzzle icon in the top right hand corner of the Google Chrome tab
- 6.Click Auto Clicker
- 1.If you want to bookmark the extension (meaning have it visible on your Google Chrome Tool bar), click the pin icon
- 7.Now Auto Clicker is open
- How do I start the auto clicker?
- To start you would click Ctrl + , on your keyboard (not the plus sign)
- How do I stop the auto clicker?
- To end you would click Ctrl + . on your keyboard (not the plus sign)
- How do I use a click interval
- A click interval is a way you can have the extension click every x seconds
- To do so you would click Ctrl + Alt (or Option) + , (not the plus sign)
- Once this is clicked you input the amount of milliseconds you want in between clicks and press OK