Comment on page
Getting Started with StellarAIO
In-depth guide on getting started with StellarAIO
So you just got Stellar and don't know where to start? You're in the right place! We will let you know step by step on how to get started with StellarAIO.
We also have all the guides referenced in the step by step instructions below!
- Setup your Captcha Harvester/Solver so you'll be able to solve Captchas manually if needed. For example, some modules like AMD require you to solve Captchas manually (You can't use any Captcha provider services to solve Captchas for you for AMD) you'll need Google Chrome installed on your PC
- Setup your Accounts so you'll have all of your emails and passwords to each account readily accessible. Some modules like Walmart have items that you'll need an account to purchase and is less likely for your orders to get canceled if you used an account.
- Setup your Proxies so you're able to mask your local/server IP and you'll be able to monitor and checkout multiple items. Having multiple proxy groups (ISPs, DCs and Resis) is recommended so if you're having issues with one group then you can use another as your backup
- Setup your Profiles so all of your personal information (billing, shipping and payment information) is saved in Stellar. Each task and session you make is tied to a certain profile so make sure you're choosing wisely or you may receive shipping/payment issues.
- Setup your Tasks there is where you will be able to monitor and checkout items! It's very important when creating tasks to know what all of the fields and checkboxes mean. If you're ever unsure what a field is then you can go to that actual modules guide where all of the fields are explained there. For example, if you're unsure what each mode does you can go to the Target and there's a breakdown.
- We always recommend to be on the latest version of Stellar. There are always stability and antibot improvements on the later versions
- Take full advantage of the StellarAIO Guide it's constantly updated and has very general baseline setups for most major modules